Saturday, May 15, 2010

FREE iTunes Song

In celebration of the new album's release, I'm giving away a free song off of I'm Just the Same as I Was to the first 200 folks who send me an email with "Free Song" in the subject line. No strings attached, just a free song for you to enjoy.

If you are inspired and want to help my music find a wider audience there are a few simple things you can do to help me break through the noise out there.
  1. After downloading your free song in the iTunes store, purchase a track from Josh Ritter’s new album, “So Runs the World Away” or James Taylor and Carole King’s new album “Live at the Troubadour.”
  2. Rate my album and write a review in iTunes.
  3. From iTunes, click the arrow next to the “Buy” button on one of the songs from my album and share it in your Twitter or Facebook account. 
Believe or not all of these little things make a difference in getting my music more visibility -- your small effort counts for a lot.  In these digital times where anybody with Garageband can make a record and sell it all over the world instantly, there is an overwhelming amount of music out there competing for listeners. You can help these songs find people who will hopefully wonder where I've been their whole lives.

I hope you get a chance to enjoy the free song. If you have a request for one song in particular, you can preview all the songs in iTunes and let me know which one you want when you send me the email request.

1 comment:

  1. It is a great CD Ben! The songs are like a video in your mind when you listen to the stories your words tell.

    I really like 'After All' and 'Unamerican'.

    I wish you much success with it

    ReplyDelete